Steve Raybould has a commitment to customer service and this is reflected in the membership of the ‘Buy With Confidence’ scheme recently launched by Somerset Trading Standards in conjunction with ‘Which’ magazine.
Over the years Steve Raybould has built numerous house extensions, annexes and loft conversions for growing families. We offer complete project management from design to completion - always focussing on premium quality service.
The services we offer include:
- An initial visit to discuss the proposed project;
- Arranging our building consultant to visit if you need plans;
- Arranging for electrical and plumbing/ heating specialist’s to visit to discuss specification for pricing if necessary;
- Delivering a fixed price based on the plans & specification;
- Informing you of an approximate start date and how long the work will take;
- Informing you of how we accept stage payments;
- Informing you that we carry out four weeks work before we issue first invoice; and
- Informing you that each invoice covers the expenditure for that period.
If you wish to engage our services we then:
- Agree a start date;
- Proceed with the work;
- On site constantly from start to completion;
- Organise all of the trades that we need;
- Organise all of the materials that we need;
- Communicate with client on a daily basis (you will have to make decisions as the work progresses);
- Make the whole experience as stress free as possible for client; and
- Liaise with the Building Inspector for regular inspections through to the completion certificate.
View our work
We offer range of construction services, including extensions, loft conversions and bungalow extensions and you can now view some of our most recent projects by visiting the portfolio section of this website.